Well anyhow as you may know I am no longer working in the place called 'HELL' - left the back end of May and just kicked it back for a month or two - recharging the batteries n' all that lark!
Well fast forwarding a few months now and I have a brand new shiny job - nice place and I MEAN nice place! Here is a rundown on the job
- The job can be challenging but highly enjoyable
- The people I work with are very helpful
- The people there are also down to earth and make to role fun
- I feel a lot happier in myself there (which can't be a bad thing)
- It's nice to wake up in the morning looking forward to my shift
If I won the lottery this week I would still go into work, yes I just said that, I would STILL work there (OK maybe on reduced hours) I can't believe I never tried to work here before, maybe it was fate - fate to deal with all the crap (and do other peoples jobs when I got nothing in return) while slowly learning and picking up all the things that will help me improve in this job, heck maybe this is where the company I work for will see me as an asset rather than an ass to be exploited!
But back to the job - I seem to have been accepted by my team, my manager is really good too (whats going on? A good manager who would rather help you achieve rather then help people put knives in your back - trust me kiddies, people like that are out there) and other people on the floor are starting to get to know me as a funny guy, which to be fair is true lol
Well that's enough for now, will promise to make sure I blog at least once a week :)
Well that's enough for now, will promise to make sure I blog at least once a week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment