Sunday, 10 October 2010

People....

....annoy me!
Why? Seriously why do people think they can walk into you and NOT say sorry!

Was doing some shopping the other day when some dumb cow tried to take my shoulder off when storming past me, well I decided to speak up (I mean the size of me and people CAN'T see me)

Anyhow this dumb cow has sadly bred and her daughter, well she looked like a rhino with foundation was behind me.  So Rhino Girl walks past me, tuts and gives yours truly a dirty look then goes to tell the dozy cow who nearly took my shoulder off who has the audacity to call me a 'Knob Head' - mind when I got a look at the mother HOLY SHIT..... you would need more than beer goggles to breed with her - but i shouted back at 'it' which I can only assume intimidated them as they ran off

Anyways back to my rant, Christmas is coming....... so if you have come across this blog and are reading this when online please stay the F**K away from me if you see me!

That is all......

No comments:

Post a Comment