Whoever said this want's SHOT...... oh wait he did (oops)
Anyhow, been a while since posting here and nothing much has really bugged me (apart from not getting paid - some silly cow decided to deduct a whole months wages off me - took my manager about 25 minutes to sort out)
Anyhow, to my point - why can't I win the lottery? Over the past 5 weeks we have had EVERY number drawn in the lottery draws but all on separate lines, maybe this is a sign to say I am going to finally line them all up and win the whole ruddy lot............ fingers crossed!
So I shall leave you with a quote from one of my favourite films.....
"Oh, dear Lord. You made many many poor people. I realize, of course, it's no shame to be poor... but it's no great honor either. So what would be so terrible... if I had a small fortune?"
No comments:
Post a Comment