So, here's my thing ...
I received a call from 210-249-0540 (TX USA) on my mobile (2nd one today) ...
Indian chap on the phone telling me I have a major virus attack on my PC and he can help!
Told them I had been looking at the 'boobs' again and he caught me out! Danny (the Indian chap) said he can sort my problems out ... I then asked him 'if' he can sort my problems out then how do I get rid of a dead body? He seemed taken back for a brief moment to then said for £90 he would "take care of it for me"
Asked if he gets rid of dead bodies for £90 then what service does he offer for £100 or £200? Danny (whom I feel at this point are building a great friendship foundation together) said he would "help me out in any way possible"
After a few minutes chatting about weather and the possible infections I decided to tell Danny I was intoxicated by his wonderful broken English and asked if he would be my new bestest friend as my best friend isn't around anymore and would he run away with me ... he asked me why I wanted to run away so I told him I had killed someone but he promised he'd take care of the body for the 90 notes and that I feel bad as I don't have a PC BUT I HAD fallen in love with him.
He then told me to F**K OFF and hung up on me
Was it because I said I loved him?
No comments:
Post a Comment