Thursday, 27 January 2011

Well.....

......Insomnia kicked me in the balls again last night/this morning - went to bed at 1am and was awake from 4am!

No idea why, well I do know why - I have been feeling so unattached to things as of late, family, friends, life etc Hell even Football Manager bores me.  I also feel I am being set up to fail at work, we get so much shit to make sure we maintain our stats or we get warning which can lead to dismissals - I now have been told I have to complete pointless offline tasks which will basically mean if I have a poor day with calls I am fucked that week ergo on the 'process' to be fucked over!  Add stress to this and hey presto I feel even more of a failure in life and waste of space!  Maybe I should do every one a favor.....

On a separate note I think (well hope) the injections in my back have worn off - getting major stiffness and pain again in the morning, now having to set my alarm for 30-45 minutes earlier to get myself mobile.  The meds are not even touching the pain, I should tell the doc but I don't really want to go through another load of 'tests' to see if the meds are doing other things inside

There are times I really wish I didn't wake up in the morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment